- US Internet users viewed 13.5 Billion online videos during October which represents a 45% increase over last year.
- Google (through YouTube and Google Video) had a 40% market share serving 5.4 Billion videos.
- The average time spend viewing a video is 3 minutes.
- The average online viewer watched 274 minutes of video
- Over 80% of 18-34 year olds watch online video.
We are in the rapidly rising section of this growth curve. These numbers – both for consumers and for business viewers will continue to grow quickly.